Brokerage event - SUSTAINABLE OENOLOGY
Aix en Provence, 24th may 2012 from 14h to 18h
During the annual conference of the French oenologists, the Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie de Région PACA, member of the Enterprise Europe Network France Méditerranée, organizes a business and technological brokerage event devoted to ECO-OENOLOGY.
This brokerage event is organized in order to help you :
- sell and value your products, services, know how, outcomes of research activities
- acquire new technologies, products, competencies, results of research activities
WITH A PRIORITY : AN ECO-FRIENDLY APPROACH
One-to-one pre-arranged meetings will be proposed. Registration before 14th May 2012 is compulsory. Free of charge.
Activities targeted :
- the vine (defense products, growing products, trainings, solvents, lubricants...),
- biomaterials (primary and secondary packing, sealing, bottling),
- ecodesign organization of a wine cellar (ecodesign of the cellar, fermenting rooms, wine material),- eco-friendly viticulture products
- production control (sensory analysis, critical super CO2, technology of extraction and analysis, traceability),
- concepts of alternative wine growing (bio, biodynamic, micro flora of the ground, reasoned vine growing...)
More information : Ludovic Féraud + 33 (0)4 91 14 42 41 et Martine Liogier-Coudoux + 33 (0)4 91 14 42 53